Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Song Challenge

So Dave has challenged everyone to choose a song that best fits how you've been feeling lately. Then go to You Tube and find a video of the song to post on your blog. Don't worry about what the video is so much as it's the lyrics that count.

So... I choose "Through the Dark" by KT Tunstall.



And the video is pretty cool to boot...

So you are here by tagged to do the same. Leave me a comment that you did this and I'll stop by for a listen. Can't wait to hear what you chose.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I posted. Thanks to your challenge I finally figured out how to post and send videos! Yeah, I'm slow. I really like this KT song so much better than the woo-hoo one she released. Great lyrics.

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

I posted, too! Come see what I selected.

Great challenge, and you have superb taste in music, too.

E

..al said...

It would be fun to do this...but I will probably get stuck between 5 songs! :)


Jeez...ok..ok...this does sound fun...I will do it and drop in the link....

..al said...

There you go:

http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/01/song-challenge.html

..al said...

It's a great song that you have posted. I have never heard any of her songs before. Her vocals are a mix between Norah Jones and Amy Macdonald. That's the first impression I got.

:)

Dave said...

Wow Linds, you were right. It does spread quickly!