Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Rainbow

For her Show & Tell, WiseGuy posted a personality sampler. Here's my results:

Your rainbow is intensely shaded indigo, red, and yellow.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a proud person. You appreciate energetic people. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. You're good at getting people to like you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.
>

I'm more than one colour. Does this mean I'm a little all over the place? Surprising, isn't it?

The only thing that really doesn't mesh is that I have friends of all personality types. I do like quiet people too. ;) But yes, it does take effort to keep up with me sometimes.

4 comments:

..al said...

LOLOL.....most people ended with just one colour to show for them. I ended with two and you ended with three!

bunny said...

The more colors the merrier, don't you think. I always enjoy multidimensional people!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

Haha, multidimensionsl. I like that! Much better than the term freak, which I have graciously accepted as a fair description of me in recent years. Self-acceptance is a wonderful thing.

J Sweet said...

My rainbow came out exactly describing me, somehow. I'm super skeptical about these quizzes (I mean c'mon) but mine was eerily accurate. Hmmm...