Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Manic Monday

Sometimes we get our wish. And if you're lucky, it's not a case of having to be careful what you wish for.

I'm 4dpo. Except that I'm only on Day 16. What? My body has jumped ahead by at least 3 days? Cool. I think. I mean, it's fine since I was monitoring everything else and we didn't miss our chance.

But that means I'm back on "those damn pills" ie. progesterone.

Last night I woke up at 2am feeling like my body was feverish. 10 minutes later, I was chilled. Great! "Those damn pills" also give me hot flashes. Perfect. I fell asleep again at 3:30am.

So I'm thinking that my vitamin regimen is doing it's thing. Except that I was expecting it to lengthen my LP, not shorten the other half. But who's complaining? Certainly not me.

So I've skipped this first bit of my tww (two week wait). That means less days agonizing and over analyzing every twinge and ill feeling.

I won't even begin to tell you about my odd symptoms today that I didn't get last cycle. I'm not that convinced. Yet. But I will say I had a giddy moment. I got over it quickly.

On a completely random and different note, I am a big fan of So You Think You Can Dance and an even bigger fan of the Choreographer Mia Micheals. I've had this one song by MIKA (Happy Ending) stuck in my head for ages now (and now on my iPod) and had to go find the dance that went with it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

the misfit said...

The whole cycle thing always seems to be a complete mystery. Did I stand on my head? Did I eat too much chocolate? (Clearly not that.) They just sort of do their own thing - maybe it's magic, not medicine. Clearly, some sort of engrossing activity that takes 10-14 days should be invented for those who are trying with all their powers to convince themselves that there is nothing they are trying not to pay attention to. Good luck!

bunny said...

waiting, and being so tuned in to your body is hard. it is fun to think that you may have fast forwarded through some of the tww... now if you could bottle that and sell it... good luck!