Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Monday, November 17, 2008

The middle space

If you can't go back, but you can't move forward either, where are you? Are you stuck? Where are you?

The middle space, the in-between place where life seems to stand still. Strangely enough, here you can see things that may otherwise be hidden. Where you've been and that almost tangible future you're reaching so desperately for. But it's a little foggy. Nothing is for sure but everything is possible.

I am here, in this place. Just for a visit, though. I don't think I'll be lingering too long. What little strength I've found recently could disappear in this place, so I won't stay. I'm just resting. I feel a little weary but I'm feeling more like myself again.

No comments: