Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Little Bit of Random

For once I don't have much to say... crazy I know. I'm still pregnant as far as I can tell. I'm 6 weeks today. Ultrasound is in two weeks. My pants are feeling tighter and I have the feeling I'll be bringing out the maternity clothes I bought last time sooner rather than later.
Here's a photo to make you smile: (I love the Vancouver Aqaur.ium)


7 comments:

Claire said...

No news is good news!

Melis.sa said...

:-D woot woot!

Melis.sa said...

hey, randomly, how do i add my ttc journey on the side bar? is it a gadget? or should i just add it under the about me section?

..al said...

All the very best! I am rooting for you....totally!

Kim said...

Great photo! Our zoo seals never come up to the glass.

bunny said...

thank you for the photo! what a cutie.

glad to hear that all is progressing well.

Jamie said...

What a cute pic!

I hope these two weeks pass by quickly. I know for me, the first 7-10 days go by pretty fast but the last three are agony.