Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Seriously? Since When?

6:22. That's the time this morning that I dragged myself out of bed. Not because I had to be up early, but because after waking up to take my temp at my normal time of 5:45, I couldn't go back to slepp. My brain simply wouldn't shut off. It's running through Christmas menus and the list of errands and groceries to get. IT. WON'T. SHUT. OFF! lol. Oh, well. At least I have loads of time to get things done. Again. At least when this happened to me yesterday I made it to 6:45 before getting up. As I finish this post it is 6:35. The last time I was up this early on a Sunday morning was, oh wait, when was that? Travelling maybe?

2 comments:

bunny said...

i was up early this morning, too. it seems like the minute i am on vacation, i am bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the morning, but if a workday is staring me in the face, i feel like i could sleep forever.

reading in bed is my compromise. it's like sleeping in if my feet don't touch the floor!

areyoukiddingme said...

Up since 5:30, for no particular reason...