Still trying to recover from my Christmas entertaining (another post to follow about that later) and I haven't had a chance to think about Show and Tell when...
I've been tagged! I missed it completely in the insanity that has been the last week, but better late than never. So no pics, just some fun. If you check back tomorrow I shall probably have some more holiday merriment to share.
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Thank you Kim. :)
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
Okay, here we go...
1. I have a 2 1/2 inch birthmark on my back that my husband says looks like India. It's a great indentifying feature.
2. On my right hand, on the top of my palm underneath the beginning of my index finger is a grey dot that could technically be considered my only tatoo. It's the residual mark left from a very sharp graphite pencil that I accidentally stabbed myself with years ago and has decided to never go away. Yes, go ahead and laugh, I know you want to...
3.Whenever life scares the sh*t out of me (ie. I go through something traumatic) I do something drastic. I like change and tend to go all out. I have in the past, gone back to school, quit school and chopped and coloured my hair for examples (2006 & Fibro= short red hair).
4. I have always wanted to be a singer/musician. In high school, it was Broadway/ musical theatre. Earlier this year, I started learning the guitar so I could write my own music. And yes, I can actually sing.
5. In connection with #4- I have recorded two songs. In high school with four other girls, we sang with a local folk singer for a Watershed Sustainability project. I still have the album and am proud of being involved, but don't expect me to be recording anything anytime soon. I think it's a desire more than a reality (many things are for me).
6. I am a classical OCD Virgo. I like things neat and tidy. I will straighten things on a table top, desk, ledge or counter so they are just so (glasses, candles, coasters, papers, magazines, you name it). But I hate cleaning (must be the artist in me). Go figure...
7. I have Career ADD. I love so many different things but get bored easily. I have to be constantly growing and learning new things or I start to get antsy and start looking for some new job/ challenge to sink my teeth into. Usually this happens every four years or so. It drives my Mom nuts as it has resulted in a pretty hefty student loan. For the years and $ I have put into the educational system, I should have a Masters degree by now. Instead I have a Business Admin diploma and a lot of debt. But I don't regret a single second of it. The problem is that I want to do more art/ photography classes. Yeah, I will be saving them up and doing them one at a time.
Okay so I tag the following people:
3. Are You Kidding Me?
6 & 7. Okay, so my readership is still pretty small, so I don't think I have 7 people who will even know they are tagged, and since this thing is making it's way around the ALI community pretty swiftly, if YOU are reading this, are not on my list already and haven't yet done this: Consider yourself tagged. Yes, YOU. Seriously!
And don't forget to check out what the rest of of the class has to say this week...