Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Under the Weather

I think I'm going to have to bow out of Commenting Week this time. Bean is sick with a cold and I'm pretty under the weather myself. She was being weird yesterday and last night I wasn't feeling the best. It both hit us this morning. I go from being all sweaty to being chilled.

Going to go find my blanket and curl up on the couch and watch the Olympics all day.

Did anyone watch Ice Dancing last night? I cried during Tessa and Scott's skate. It was like this intricate delicate ballet. So moving. And I'm so excited they won! Yay Canada!

12 comments:

Kate said...

Bugger... I hate it when that happens - ok one day, a little off the next then all out sick. Feel better soon!

~ICLW

areyoukiddingme said...

Hope you're both feeling better soon!

Baby On Mind said...

Feel better soon!

Suzanne said...

I hope that you're feeling better soon! I watched the ice dancing last night and I loved Tessa and Scott's skate as well. Happy ICLW!

Melis.sa said...

I hope you and Bean feel better soon! It's so tough being sick when your little one is feeling icky too. Hopefully a lot of napping and rest helps :)

cowboybootlady said...

Feel better!!!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Hope you and that beautiful baby of yours get better soon! :o)

Kristin said...

Sorry you are both feeling cruddy. Hope you feel better soon.

Danifred said...

Hope you're feeling better in no time!

AnotherDreamer said...

Aww, hope you both feel better soon.

MrsSpock said...

Having a sick baby is the pits- we've been dealing with the pukies for a week now. Get well soon!