Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wanted: Peace of Mind and Body

Sorry to have been AWOL.

Stress. It's a b*tch! I am trying many different ways to keep it under control but lately, I could cry at a drop of a hat. Maybe that's hormones too?

In any case, in the grand scheme of things, my health and that of Bean's is most important, but as most people living in the real world can attest, it's not always that simple. But I'm doing the best I can.

I'm seeking a peaceful breathing space and trying to make it to Friday afternoon when we get to see Bean again and maybe even discover what we're having. If Bean cooperates that is. No guarantees this time around.

Tomorrow is also another milestone I'll celebrate then with a belly pic: 20 weeks...

For now, an image in which to meditate into...


5 comments:

Kristin said...

The crying at the drop of a hat is definitely hormonal. Can't wait to see your belly pic tomorrow.

Melis.sa said...

Can't wait to see the pic!! My exSIL found out she is having a girl ( i think your edd's are days apart)

Sorry about the stress :(

Woot for 20 weeks!!!

..al said...

Yes I know, the stress is tough to control, and it is often caused by factors we cannot directly control...

All the best! And super Yay for 20 weeks!

Sending you and Bean a hug and a wink! Take Care!

Jamie said...

Beautiful pic . . . definitely one I could meditate to.

Take care of yourself (and bean!). Can't wait to see the 20 week pic!

AnotherDreamer said...

The pic on this post is nice, but I can not wait for tomorrow's belly pic!

Sorry about the stress, I hope it gives soon. Deep breaths.