Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, May 08, 2009

A Nice Long Weekend

Going to see my Mom and some friends this weekend. Looking forward to relaxing and getting away from the insanity of the last couple of weeks.

Feeling mostly better today, although not 100%.

I have an OB appointment on Tuesday morning, so I'll be able to discuss things then.

Till then, have a great weekend all, and I'll check in when I get home.

Oh, and Bean says hi. :)

6 comments:

..al said...

Have fun Lindsay! Unwind and lay off the stress of the week!

Have a great appointment on Tuesday...I won't be there to read the happenings till Friday...but would surely catch up then.

Hey Bean, "Aaho!"!

areyoukiddingme said...

Enjoy your weekend - I hope you're back to normal soon!

Hi Bean!

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful weekend and pamper yourself.

Hope you feel 100% soon.

Kim said...

Have a great time! I hope your Mom and friends spoil you rotten with relaxation.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Have a great weekend! R&R is just what the doctor ordered.

Greetings, Little One!

Jamie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. What a horrible experience on the train!!

Enjoy your weekend . . .