Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Back on Track

Every wondered what happened to my reading list goal? Yeah, since getting pregnant, I've read 0, read zero, of the books on my list. Hmmm, I'll buy the being tired and ill before, but now that I'm better I'm thinking I need to get going again, spend some time in the sun and kick back.

For now I'm re-reading my Harry Potter series in sequence. It's almost summer, who says I have to read anything too serious?

Although, I don't know about you, Voldemort could definitely be considered serious drama. :)

8 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

lol, yes Voldemort can be considered some serious drama!

Enjoy :) It sounds like you have a pleasant summer ahead of you.

areyoukiddingme said...

Sometimes it's hard to get back to reading, but Harry Potter is a wonderful way to get there.

Eve said...

Yes, my current 'serious' reading is trying to trudge my way though the teen angst of "Twilight". Ahhh, I may have to jump ship for good ol' "HP" instead!

Danielle said...

I love Potter!

Happy reading.

D

Jamie said...

For some reason, I completely fell off the reading wagon as well!! I guess when I feel up to it, I have been reading pregnancy books and frightening myself with the stages of labor. Lately, I have been pouring over baby name books. I've GOT to get out of this rut!!

..al said...

Would you hate me if I told you I can't stand Harry Potter?

Anyways, I am glad that you are back to book-love! It is such a precious use of time!

Meg said...

Every time I read the series again, I fall back in love with the story. I have also been bad at reading. Something tells me in a few weeks when I am "patiently" waiting for his arrival, I may pick it back up.

I love the belly pic by the way, you look beautiful!

..al said...

Lindsay...I know you are busy, coz I have not seen anything from you for the past few days, but please please please do this when you get time....I tagged you...

http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/05/8-8-on-8.html