Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Anticipation

Tomorrow afternoon, everything changes, for better or for worse.
If I wasn't so sick to my stomach, I'd be a wreck right now.
Did the one thing today I was trying to avoid: Throwing up at work...
It necessitated coming clean with my boss a couple days earlier than anticipated. In an office of 75% women, the chances of being in the loo alone are small. I lucked out once, I didn't think I'd be that lucky again.
Our meeting went well. She's very supportive and understanding. She was also pretty excited for me. She knows about the last two failed pregnancies and is very hopeful for this time. I'm glad I told her. It sure beats have to hide it constantly from her considering her office is next to mine.
Now only if I can actually eat a substantial amount of food, all would be well. Someone commented that I looked like I've lost weight in the last little while- my face is thinner. Um, aren't I supposed to be gaining not losing? Only Time and THE SCALE will tell...

5 comments:

J Sweet said...

Tomorrow's going to be great! I'm glad you were able to tell your boss-seems like it would be a big relief not to have to hide. As for losing weight I've lost 5 lbs so far!

Melis.sa said...

So excited for you! Let us know how it goes tomorrow! You & the bean are in my thoughts

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Praying and sending good thoughts to the other side of the mountains! You can bet that I'll be logging on as soon as I get home from work tomorrow!

..al said...

All the very best.

I know cases, where women have actually lost weight in the initial months. So, don't worry about it at all.

Once again, all the very best!

AnotherDreamer said...

Hoping tomorrow's appt goes well. Thinking of you!