Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Yeah for the rain!

Could it have been any wetter today? I was standing at the bus stop and the bottom half of my pants were soaked by the time the bus came. Then I sat through class like that. I was freezing!!!

One could be bitter about such things but for some reason, I just can't seem to be down today. Normally around this time of the year I get SADS (seasonal affectiveness disorder- basically mean I get really depressed during the months with less sunlight). I have been fortunate to not have succumb to this tendency, even though it would be so easy to do with all the craziness of school. But I have been slowly changing; becoming more joyful. Could be empowerment (or the illusion of it anyway). In any case, I've always been a woman on a mission. Not sure what exactly it is yet. But when I do, I'll let you know.

No comments: