Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, December 18, 2004

No winter like a west coast winter...

Just got back from an outing at Butchart Gardens with the gang, where it rained in true Victoria-winter fashion. An old friend of ours from high school came along too. He hasn't been doing too well. His health is very poor. I look at him and hope that he will receive the liver transplant that he now needs again. It reminds me just how fragile life can be. One mistake can put you at the edge.

But I was so gald to see him. We all had a great time. The gang is made up of three of the best friends in the world a girl could ever ask for. They accept my insanity and hold me up when I am down. Together we have shared laughter (oh so much laughter) and even some tears. I can't imagine what my life would be life without them. Any one of them. They will be the first to tell you that am an extreme people person. I make friends very easily. But, the depth of those freindships in not always deep. But with these guys, they are a part of me. They are people I can imagine teasing when I'm eighty. I can just see it: Four eighty-year olds having a "get-drunk-at-Claire's-night"

I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. Every one of them. I am truly thankful for everything, and everyone, I have.

1 comment:

Dave said...

AWW!!! We love you too Lindsay!