Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Friday, December 24, 2004

And I wonder why Charlie Brown is my fav Christmas cartoon...

Got off of work at 9pm. Was I ever glad to go. Had to call my head supervisor at home and tell him that are server went down. Not just went down... but crashed! As in I couldn't register anyone in anything and people couldn't ring in their passes. Seeing as I work at a Rec centre, this was a slight problem. We couldn't fix it so it has to wait until tomorrow.

Definitley glad to go home!

Very tired and worked a long day so I think I'll leave it at that.

Starting to look forward to Christmas. I know, its a miracle. I can see the headlines now:

"Lindsay doesn't get visited by three spirits and still finds the true meaning of Christmas"

Hmmm. Maybe not. I'm still searching for that seemingly unattainable meaning. And since I'm not religious, the task has been quite daunting.

So if anyone has any suggestions, please do offer them.

1 comment:

Claire said...

The meaning of Christmas this for me is purely about food.