Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Cooking for the Soul: Cheesy Quinoa Cakes

So for the last couple of weeks I have made these wonderful little creations. I've also gone with what I had in the house, so they've been made with cheddar or Gruyere and parmesan, rather than the fontina cheese. And I've done minced garlic instead of the green onions, but no matter how you change it up, the result remains the same…

Delicious!

I even changed up the dip and did a sour cream, cilantro and lime dip with some salsa. Even plain sour cream tastes great!

You can find the recipe here: http://spoonforkbacon.com/2011/11/cheesy-quinoa-cakes/



3 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Those look really good! What a great idea...

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Oooo I love quinoa, and this would make it toddler accessible (we are struggling with using utensils lately) as well. Cool!

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

Those look amazing. I love quinoa, and I love cheese, but I've never put the two together. Time to do just that!