Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I've been lost in the heat this week. When your daily low is 23.7 at 6am, it's a wonder I slept at all this week. Oh wait, I didn't. Well some, but not really enough to be function properly.

My fibro aches were present a little but I'm doing okay. It's the weekend and I can sleep in. The days of record breaking heat are thankfully over and we're heading into a more typical West Coast summer weather pattern.

I have some blog reading to do and posts to write. Likely in that order. I've been writing posts in my head all week. Time to get them down. It's like a craving sometimes.

Sort of like the pizza I just HAD to have for dinner tonight...

5 comments:

..al said...

Oh yes, I do understand the craving part...sometimes, the heat of the day dies down only after I have converted it into words and put it up on my blog!

Hope the weather behaves!

areyoukiddingme said...

Glad your hot weather is finally going to break - that makes life (and pregnancy) so much more pleasant!

IF Optimist, then... said...

Well, at least you get to be the lady who says, "When I was pregnant and not too comfortable, the big heat wave of '09 hit." Then you can tell your grandkids the story of enduring the heat before they came out with those fancy personal AC bubbles of the future. :-D

Flying Monkeys said...

At least we get 40-50's at night. Bah!

I write a lot of posts in my head that never make it to my fingers. Have fun catching up!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Hey girl! I look forward to reading all that you have planned. I hope that things cool down soon for you so that you can get some rest... and get some energy for some groovy posts! Take care!