-Blood pressure- 135/75! Back down again. :)
-Still protein in urine.
-Blood test results- uric acid a little high like the other week but still considered "normal"
So, as my OB told me, everytime she thought I'd have pre-eclampsia, I don't. But, at this point it's not so much a matter of if I'll get pre-eclampsia, but when. She did say that if I don't have the baby sooner rather than later, I'll get it eventually. Well let me tell you, I don't plan on waiting too long! (hint hint baby girl)
So no induction just yet. She told me to have a good weekend and that she'll see me at my next appointment (which is Tuesday). I'm not sure what to think of this. I had gotten used to the idea of a set date for her to come, but now we're back to waiting. I can handle it, I just don't like the flip-flopping.
Meanwhile, Bean has been really active today. Another sign I likely won't be going into labour tonight or tomorrow. Something people have been telling me about the "calm before the storm"- babies tend to be quiet right before labour because they're conserving energy. Sounds like a good plan if you ask me! So while my body is obviously gearing up for labour, it's not happening just yet.
I'm 39 weeks today. If I get a chance, I'll get R to take pic and I'll try to post it. But I'm tired right now. If it wasn't so late in the afternoon, I'd have a nap.