Had my OB appt this afternoon. Blood pressure is 150/90, have a massive headache, protein in my urine and pain in my upper abdomen. Dr made the decision to send me to be induced. I'm already 2-3 cm dilated and cervix is 1cm, so I'm just favourable to be induced. She also swept my membranes to help. Just waiting for DH to get home, then we'll have a little dinner and go on in. Going to have a quick nap and see if I can get rid of the headache.
It's baby time!