Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Day

I was hoping today would be a little better. Boy was I wrong! The slight cramping I had been having for the last couple of days broke out into outright pain. By the afternoon, it was uncomfortable to sit upright or walk around too much.

Went in to work this morning even though I really didn't want to. But I felt obligated to work on the millions of things that I have going on. But I ran into my manager in the elevator on the way up and told her that I wasn't doing well and was in pain and she basically sent me home. I was there until 9am and then went home. Off tomorrow too. Just need time to heal physically and emotionally.

I'm being positive (most of the time), but also allowing myself to fell the entire ranfe of emotions that roll through me. And Ryan's there for me even though he struggles to comprehend what I'm going through.

As always, time and love are the greatest healers.

No comments: