Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

You've got to be kidding me...

so you know those 6 drawings I had due on Tuesday? Yeah well, when we got to class we found out that she decided that she wasn't going to make us hand them in that day because we were also handing in our midterm portfolios and she doesn't have time to mark both.

WTF!!!

all those hours stressing over those drawings and I could have spent some of the time working on my paper that I had to hand in today. As it was I wrote it all yesterday and edited it this morning. I went to class, lead my part of our seminar and handed it in. I have no idea how I`ll do on it.

2 down, 1 to go.

Just my psyc exam on Friday and it`ll be over... for now.

Also, after the beautiful day yesterday I thought we`d have more of the same today. Totally didn`t see it coming but I woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground. Strange... and here I was thinking we were almost in spring! Silly me...

No comments: