Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Making money...

is the nicest feeling! I got to work today... went in as a temp and covered reception for an accounting firm. It was quiet and i only answered phones but they were really nice and I made myself some money! Wahoo!!!!!! I knew my consultant would come through for me.

So with any luck she might find more stuff for me. and maybe she'll hear back about the interview I did on Friday.

But for now I am just happy to have done something. and speaking of that... It's time for dinner... I am meeting Ryan and his colleagues at a an Irish pub in Kits for dinner. I'm sooooo hungry and very much in the mood for pub food.

Yay food! Yay money!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lindsay!!!! That is so good to hear!!!!