Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Moving and a shakin'!

My event is tomorrow. I worked 11 hours on Friday and had to go in today (ugh) for 6 1/2. Tomorrow will be a 14 hour day. But I'm not as stressed. I feel somewhat in control even if there is still a lot to do first thing in the morning.

Dh sings in a barbershop chorus and quartet. Last night they had a cabaret. Bean is responding to music. Now I'm playing different things on my laptop (speakers point right at my belly).

Bean likes Simon & Garfunkel, David Gray, Dave Matthew, Coldplay and the Fray.
She's got good taste.

9 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

I hope your event goes well!

Glad to hear the bean is enjoying music. I hope it continues after birth.

Melis.sa said...

i also love all of that music. My dd did too! plus radiohead and the killers :)

I hope work goes by quickly and it isn't too stressful for you :)

..al said...

Wow @ Coldplay! I love Coldplay!!!

Great taste Bean...All the best for tomorrow...I hope that the event goes fantastic...and I know what a huge relief it would be when it gets over!

Kim said...

Good luck withthe event. I am glad to see you are feeling much more calm. Good ears littel bean.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers that today will go well for you... low stress, lots of fun...

That's so cool that the bean is dancing now... :)

AnotherDreamer said...

Awwwww :) So cute.

Kristin said...

I always loved when they would start movin' and groovin' to music while in utero...so much fun!

Good luck with your event.

Eve said...

Bean has good taste! HOpe things go quickly...definitely take some time to put your feet up!

IF Optimist, then... said...

Good luck on your event. I'm sure all of your hard work will come through. Keep rockin' little gal!