Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Beautiful days...

Yesterday, Ryan and I went to Lynn Valley with our friends Sarah and Troy and a huge group from MeetIn Vancouver that Sarah introduced me to. It was a cloudy and cool day, perfect for hiking. It is so pretty in there. Just lush west coast rainforest, a powerful river that drops in the prettiest falls several times throughout the park. It was nice to be social. There were some of the same people I met a couple if weeks ago, plus a whole lot more.

Ryan met Sarah and Troy for the first time and we all get along great. It's nice to ahve a couple we can go out with. Besides, now Ryan knows that I'm not making Sarah up!

On Thursday, I went to Jericho beach with Sarah and Troy. Soaked up some rays, enjoyed the beach, and the good company. We all got a little crispy... well, Troy was super-extra crispy. He said he hurt for days. Ouch! As it was I burnt in some weird places that obviously got missed when I put on the sunscreen. I'm very glad for aloe vera gel. Good stuff formy poor skin. But, hey! I've got a great tan.

Hoping to hear from the prospective employer today. If she doesn't call soon, I think I'll call her after lunch.

Well... gotta finish my cleaning. It's that time of the week again. Also looking forward to going to Victoria this weekend. Plans are starting to come together. I'll keep you in the loop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds,
Are you going to post some pics of your new place?