Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Full speed ahead...

For awhile there, I seemed to be stuck in a rut. I was unable to gather any motivation to make decisions.

Well, no longer. I made the big decision. I am now moving to Vancouver a full four months earlier than I had originally planned. I am moving in late April; as soon as my final exams are done!

Now I have about six months worth of stuff to do in two! But as daunting as it all is, I am so excited that things are finally happening. Once again in my life, one major decision I've made seems to have made everything fall into place. Amazing, isn't it, that one decision can affect every aspect of you life so greatly?

Well, wish me luck. I could all that comes my way. Especially considering that I know have to develop a co-op position in another city.

Bring it on!

No comments: